- saveMLAK: Information of rescue and support for the Museums, Libraries, Archives and Kominkans(community centers) in Japan.
- Youth Action for Kumamoto: Information for sufferers and supporters such as disaster information maps using Google Map.
- Information for visually impaired: National Association of Institutions of Information Service for Visually Impaired Persons
- International Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering (IISEE): “The 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake of Apirl 16, 2016”
OA (Open Access)
- Library Resource Guide special issue about the 2011 Earthquakes and Libraries by ACADEMIC RESOURCE GUIDE (ARG)
- Chiki Ogiue: Disaster support notebook
- Tokyo Bousai(disaster prevention) 【Kindle】【Web book】
- Academic library service for university students, faculties, staffs in Kumamoto earthquakes area: Japan Association of National University Libraries
Gymnastics for librarians
Raising librarians’ awareness of disaster prevention
2016 Kumamoto earthquakes
The 2016 Kumamoto earthquakes are a series of earthquakes, including a magnitude 7.0 mainshock which struck at 01:25 JST on April 16, 2016 (16:25 UTC on April 15) beneath Kumamoto City of Kumamoto Prefecture in Kyushu Region, Japan, at a depth of about 10 kilometres (6.2 mi), and a foreshock earthquake with a magnitude 6.2 at 21:26 JST (12:26 UTC) on April 14, 2016, at a depth of about 11 kilometres (6.8 mi). – Wikipedia